Modern Designed Prefab Poultry House with Full Set Poultry Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $28-36 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $28-36/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets /Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SH-038-08
- Usage: Poultry House
- Customized: Customized
- Steel Frame Surface: Galvanized or Painted
- Life Span: 50years
- Size: as Customer Required
- Purlin: C/Z-Profile Steel
- Wall and Roof: Sandwich Panel or Profile Steel
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package, 40 Hq Container
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Type: Light Steel Structure
- Delivery Time: 20 ~40days After Deposite
- Earthquake Resistance: 10 Grade
- Steel Frame: H Section or C Section Steel
- Door: Rooling Door or Sliding Door
- Trademark: HAPY
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 7308900
1). Generally the height of poultry houses is between 2.5m-3.5m (at eaves). The width of the poultry houses is decided according to then layout of equipment inside and cannot be too large considering ventilation. Steel structure poultry houses are usually designed with the width of 8-15m. Length is better no larger than 150m.
2) In modern chicken farms, chicken feeding is operated in large scale in an automatic way. A complete set of equipment in a poultry house consists of the following items: automatic feeding system, automatic nipple drinking system, exhaust fan, evaporative cooling pad, floor for dung leakage, etc..
Main components of chicken house
|1. Base:||Concrete and steel foundation bolts|
|2. Column and beam:||material Q345(S355JR)or Q235(S235JR) steel, all bolts connection ,straight cross-section or Variable cross-section|
|3. Bracing:||X or V or other type bracing made from angle , round pipe etc.|
|4. Galvanized C or Z purlin:||size from C100~C320,Z160~Z300|
|5. Roof and Wall Panel:|| 1.Single colorful corrugated steel sheet --Thickness:0.12-1.2mm; Width: 310-1150mm, etc.|
2.Sandwich panel with EPS, rock wool, glass wool , PU etc.
insulation -- Thickness around 50mm~150mm; Width : 970mm or 950mm
|6. Vertical and transversal support:||Q235 angle steel, round bar or steel pipe.|
|7. wall||Wire meshes with curtain system or sandwich panel|
Poultry Farm House are Generally Composed of:
1) Main feeding system
2) Feed pan system
3) Nipple drinking system
4) Ventilation system
5) Curtain for cooling pad
5) Environmental control system
6) Lighting system
6) Spraying system
1. Main feeding system
This system delivers feed from the silo to the hopper in the poultry house. There is one feed sensor at the end of main feed line which control the motor on and off automatical to release automatic delivery.
2. Feed pan system
This system deliver feed automatically through motor under the control of feed sensor, which ensure birds feeding during whole growing period.
3. Nipple drinking system
This system can provide fresh and clean water for poultry which is crucial for the growth of poultry. The drinkers can be triggered from 360 degree which helps young birds start well and makes drinking easier.
4. Ventilation system
This system controls climate conditions, fresh air, humidity and temperature in poultry shed, it is vital for growing birds. This system include Poultry house fan, Cooling pad, Air inlet window.
5. Curtain for cooling pad
6. Environmental control system
This system saves the labor and the resources under the condition of assuring the optimum growth environment of the chickens. It is imported from Israel can set an optimum working mode according to the local climate and raising environment.
7. Spraying system
This system effectively cools, humidifies, dedusts and disinfects the henhouse(the temerature is quickly reduced by 3-8 degrees centigrade within a few minutes).
Our factory :
1. Professional steel structure manufacturers since 2003.
2. Professional poultry equipment manufacturers since 2009
3. 2, 0000 sqare meters workshop for steel structure
Excellent service we can offer :
1. Poultry house site selection;
2. Poultry house design and construction;
3. Poultry equipment installation;
4. breeding trainning for operation workers