Sewage Water Treatment Equipment for Poultry Farm
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: standard
- Flotation Machine Type: Dissolved Air Flotation Machine
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Filter
- Installation on Site: Available
- Workers Training: Available
- Trademark: Hapy
- Specification: ISO 9001
- HS Code: 84362900
- Method: Combined Treatment
- Usage: Industrial, Agriculture
- Centrifuge Installation: Vertical
- Technical Guidance: Available
- Delivery: 20 Days After Deposit
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Shandong, China
When used with domestic wastewater, MBR processes could produce effluent of high quality enough to be discharged to coastal, surface or brackish waterways or to be reclaimed for urban irrigation. Other advantages of MBRs over conventional processes include small footprint, easy retrofit and upgrade of old wastewater treatment plants.
It is possible to operate MBR processes at higher mixed liquor suspended solids (MLSS) concentrations compared to conventional settlement separation systems, thus reducing the reactor volume to achieve the same loading rate.
Recent technical innovation and significant membrane cost reduction have pushed MBRs to become an established process option to treat wastewaters.As a result, the MBR process has now become an attractive option for the treatment and reuse of industrial and municipal wastewaters, as evidenced by their constantly rising numbers and capacity.
Sewage → Grille → Regulating pond → MBR Bioreactor → Discharge(reuse)
1. Temperature: 5ºC~45ºC, average membrane aperture 0.10 μm.
2. PH: 2~12, membrane thickness: 40μm.
3. Outlet water turbidity: <1 NTU , outlet water SS <1mg/L.
4. Membrane area: 8m2, advised gas-water ratio: 25:1~30:1.
5. Operating pressure: -0.01 ~ -0.03MPa.
1. Because of the high-efficiency solid-liquid separation, it can efficiently remove the SS, colloidal material and dead microbe in the sewage, no need sedimentation tank, or filter device, nor other solid-liquid separation device.
2. The MBR can make the biomass in biological treatment unit maintain high concentration, thus highly improve the volume loading. Meanwhile, the high efficient membrane separation can shorten the HRT. The device is with a compact structure and small space occupation.
3. MBR can filter out bacteria, part of the harmful material such as virus, it can obviously save dosing disinfection dosage, greatly improve the quality of the output water and reduce the operating cost and widen the scope of application of water.
4. Due to the strong interception function of MBR, it can keep the microbe in the reactor to avoid the loss of all kinds of microbe groups, which is good for the growth of the bacteria (such as the nitrifying bacteria), at the same time, it can lengthen the residence time of difficult degradable macromolecule organics to improve the decomposition so as to make the metabolic system process smoothly. The system has a strong impact resistance and wide suitability.
5. It can realize the completely separation of HRT and SRT. By the extended aeration, it can consume the organics, it can theoretically achieve the effect of no excess sludge emissions, thus reduce the surplus sludge treatment costs significantly.
6. The unique mode of operation makes the membrane surface no blocking, and the cleaning interval time is long. The way to clean the membrane is easy, since the membrane module can be separately cleaned, thus, the maintenance is convenience and simple.
The module design make the machine flexible, it is easy to expand the volume.
COD removal and sludge yield
Simply due to the high number of microorganism in MBRs, the pollutants uptake rate can be increased. This leads to better degradation in a given time span or to smaller required reactor volumes. In comparison to the conventional activated sludge process (ASP) which typically achieves 95%, COD removal can be increased to 96-99% in MBRs. COD and BOD5 removal are found to increase with MLSS concentration. Above 15g/L COD removal becomes almost independent of biomass concentration at >97%.
Arbitrary high MLSS concentrations are not employed, however, as oxygen transfer is impeded due to higher and Non-Newtonian fluid viscosity. Kinetics may also differ due to easier substrate access. In ASP, flocs may reach several 100 μm in size. This means that the substrate can reach the active sites only by diffusion which causes an additional resistance and limits the overall reaction rate (diffusion controlled). Hydrodynamic stress in MBRs reduces floc size (to 3.5 μm in sidestream MBRs) and thereby increases the apparent reaction rate. Like in the conventional ASP, sludge yield is decreased at higher SRT or biomass concentration. Little or no sludge is produced at sludge loading rates of 0.01 kgCOD/(kgMLSS d).Due to the biomass concentration limit imposed, such low loading rates would result in enormous tank sizes or long HRTs in conventional ASP.
Nutrient removal is one of the main concerns in modern wastewater treatment especially in areas that are sensitive to eutrophication. Like in the conventional ASP, currently, the most widely applied technology for N-removal from municipal wastewater is nitrification combined with denitrification. Besides phosphorus precipitation, enhanced biological phosphorus removal (EBPR) can be implemented which requires an additional anaerobic process step. Some characteristics of MBR technology render EBPR in combination with post-denitrification an attractive alternative that achieves very low nutrient effluent concentrations.
Main treatment unit
(1) Front pretreatment tank:
In front of this device is anoxia tank, in one end of anoxia tank set water inlet, another side top set water weir tank and outlet water, can make the sewage stable nature flow into membrane reaction tank, equip floating packing and anoxia sludge, the sludge in anoxia tank HRT is 3-8h, give oxygen by interval, to make acidify,nitration and denitrification function, make the organism gradate translate into inorganics remove.
(2)MBR bio-reaction tank:
It has set water inlet in one side, and the immersed flat membrane module set in reaction tank, accommodate activated sludge, around aeration and membrane unit aeration pipeline connect with air blower, the matched collecting pipe in membrane module connect with suction pump, the untreated sewage enter into MBR biochemical reaction tank by water inlet, sewage HRT is 5h in reaction tank. After degrade by activated sludge in reaction tank, by resistance pollutant flat membrane module, then enter into cleaning water disinfection tank by suction pump. There set sludge lifting pump in aeration, it can lift the surplus sludge to sludge digestion tank interior; there has overflow in reaction tank top, it can make the sewage backflow into tank outside equalize tank; in below side open vent , in order to convenient for tank interior maintenance, cleaning.
(3) Sludge tank:
there are set sludge collecting hopper and sludge pipeline in sludge tank bottom, in order to convenient for sludge concentration, set weir water tank in top, there open mud discharge inlet in bottom, rely on static pressure automatic discharge mud.
(4)Cleaning water tank:
(5) Operation room:
It set 2 pcs air blower in operation room, operate 12h automatic shift 1 time, air blower equip with silencer damping measures; suction pump 2pcs, electric control cabinet 1pc, lighting system; in the top, equip with rain-proof air vent and ventilate convection device.
The above treatment unit integrated in a tank body, electric control cabinet automatic control each power plant operation.
For more details, please contact our company, we will provide you with the most professional, the most detailed technical and product solutions.